"Healthy Fats" "Good Fats" "High Fat" "Eat More Fat" here is a top 8 list of High Fat Keto Foods
- AVOCADOS- incredibly versatile from home made guacamole to chocolate mousse.
- WILD CAUGHT FISH - ie not farmed fish. High in Omega 3 fats - Check out the freezer sections in the supermarket for Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets.
- FREE RANGE EGGS - probably nature's more perfect food, not only packed with healthy fats but also one of the best sources of protein.
- GRASS FED MEAT & BONE BROTHS - ideally Organic if your budget can stretch.
- NUTS & SEEDS - almonds, macadamias, pecans in their full form as a nut butter spread. If drinking Nut/Seed milks be sure to look for those that are free of any additives/hidden sugars.
- GHEE/BUTTER - opt for the grass fed varieties. High in Vitamins A &D and it's a better oil to cook with vs liquid oils.
- COCONUT - no top 10 Keto List would be complete without the coconut. High is MCT fats and antiviral properties.
- OLIVES/OLIVE OIL - a great addition to any salad, the oil is best served cold and not heated in a frying pan.